Call 804-722-3448 today to schedule your free delivery!
Every Thursday and Friday Puddin will be offering prepackaged, made from scratch, dinners and desserts for you and your family with free delivery directly to your door. Orders must be placed using the order form below by 5pm 48 hours prior to day of delivery.
- Made from scratch
- Comes with easy to follow reheating instructions
- Meals packaged and can be refrigerated or frozen to reheat later
- Free Delivery:
- Every Thursday and Friday
- Delivery times start at 3pm
- Couple meal feeds up to 3 people and is $30
- Family meal feeds up to 5 people and is $50
- *All Orders must be paid for prior to delivery through a Paypal invoice using your credit/debit card. We thank you in advance.
We look forward to having dinner with you!
*Dinners are limited so please order early!
Thursday, 04/13/17 or Friday, 04/14/17
No Menu this Week, Happy Easter!
Thursday, 04/20/17 or Friday, 04/21/17
- Made from scratch pizza dough is hand tossed with a freshly prepared marinara sauce and topped with shredded mozzarella cheese and available in the following flavors
- Meat Lover's
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Whole grilled chicken breasts that have been marinated and sliced over romaine lettuce topped with Parmesan cheese, croutons, and a creamy ceasar salad dressing
- Bread Sticks
- Brushed with a handmade garlic butter and served with a fresh tomato dipping sauce
- Pudding's Famous Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thursday, 04/27/17 or Friday, 04/28/17
- Smothered BBQ Chicken
- Hand carved chicken breasts are oven roasted, basted in Sweet Baby Ray's, and smothered in shredded cheddar cheese & bacon strips
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Crispy, oven baked potatoes are mixed with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and bacon bits
- Southren Green Beans
- Slowly simmered with bacon and seasonings
- Dirt Cake
- Crumbled Oreo cookies are layered with French vanilla pudding, cream cheese, and topped with gummy worms
Thursday, 05/04/17 or Friday, 05/05/17
- Soft Tacos
- Your choice of seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken breasts with made from scratch salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese
- Sweet & Spicy Mexican Corn
- An original recipe of sweet and spicy corn with sauteed onions and fire roasted peppers
- Spanish Rice
- Sauteed Rice grains prepared with onions, peppers, garlic, and tomatoes